How to Join
- Simply print and fill out our Membership Form and bring it to any regular Club meeting.You can also scan the signed form and send it via e-mail to our Memberships Director
- Please note that cash is no longer accepted by the Club. The membership fee will be taken by Direct Debit
- Intended for persons 18 years of age or older without children.
- Fee: €30.00 (annual/non-refundable).
Cancellation / Membership Expiration
- Intended for married couples (with or without children) or single parents with children under 18 years of age.
- Fee: €45.00 (annual/non-refundable).
Signing up other people for trips
- FSC e.V. Membership is renewable annually. Memberships that have not been renewed within the three months from 01 August will be deemed to have lapsed.
- A current FSC e.V. member may additionally sign up the following for a trip:
- All members of their family, provided they are part of the family membership.
- One other FSC e.V. member or FSC e.V. family membership.
- Members under the age of 18 desiring to sign up for a FSC e.V. trip without at least one parent/guardian in attendance on the trip must have a sponsor 21 years of age or older on that trip. Written permission from the parent/guardian must be submitted to the Trip Captain (TC) by the announced closing date. Sponsors of members under 18 years of age must have medical power of attorney for this individual. Documents will be checked by the TC prior to boarding the bus.
- FSC members of 10 consecutive years or more are entitled to honorary membership.
Copyright © Frankfurt Ski, Snowboard, Sports and Social Club e.V. All Rights Reserved.
Published on: 2007-07-09[ Go Back ]